Late Posting for LaLoche

  • jodyallair
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      Sorry for the lateness of this posting. I forgot to mention that on
      Friday February 13th, Jeff Pomeroy from LaLoche found a lone boreal
      race Sharp-tailed Grouse on the road near the Clearwater River
      bridge. Which is about one hour north of LaLoche.
      Interestingly, this is the only confirmed Sharp-tail seen that I know
      of this fall/winter. Although the evidence and habitat is definitley
      around.

      Anyways, Good Birding.

      Jody Allair
      jody.allair@...