regina

  • flnder
    Message 1 of 145 , Feb 28, 2004
      I saw 50 mallards in the storm channel by my house,today. It was
      quite crammed in the little amount of open water.
    • Jim Nordquist
      Message 145 of 145 , May 9
        I got to see the eurasian tree sparrow today. Now I feel like I have to look real close at all my sparrows, good thing that black cheek spot sticks out. I met Nick the other day, seems like a nice young man. The funny thing was,he was as thrilled to see his first red wing blackbird in his yard ,as he was the tree sparrow. Thanks for posting all.
        Jim Nordquist
        Regina Sask