Re: Dan's flickers

  • trevor.herriot@sasktel.sk.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Dan:

      You've got me wondering--what are you offering that attracts so many
      flickers in Regina? I'm sure other Saskbirders would like to know too.

      Trevor H

      NOTICE: This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended
      recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
      disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is
      strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify
      the sender.