weekend

  • Donna Cork
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Well, yesterday was a bust, nothing at all, but Saturday, we did our usual Wakamow/Connor Park and there were so many Juncos that the trees were buzzing. I thought I would step into the bush to flush them out and as I was getting in there a HUGE PORCUPINE moved right in front of me. What fantastic camoflage! There were also many RBNuthatches, House Sparrows and Chickadees. 3 Magpies and 1 Bald Eagle. Not a bad outing. Donna