Regina Natural History Field Trip Saturday Oct. 04

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      The Field Trip this Saturday, previously scheduled for the Qu'Appelle Lakes
      area, will instead be to the Regina Beach area. We will probably switch
      another trip to the Qu'Appelle Lakes area.

      A major reason for this adjustment is to attempt to see and hopefully
      photograph the Ancient Murrelet which we hope will still be in the area. We
      will probably switch a latter trip to the Qu'Appelle Lakes area.

      We will leave the Parking Lot of the Royal Museum on Albert St. and College
      Ave., at 8:00 sharp. Bring a lunch if you wish.There are restaurants,stores
      and service stations available at Regina Beach.

      The Field Trip will last until at least 1:00 p.m., with a strong possibility
      of a further extension depending upon the weather and the level of boat
      activity on the Lake.

      As this route has all weather roads this trip will go 'regardless' of the
      weather. The forecast though looks very promising.

      We will endeavor to car pool. Be prepared to share gas expenses. For further
      information contact me via email off line.

      Leaders: Trevor Herriot and Bob Luterbach

      Good Birding !
      Bob Luterbach