Whooping Crane Sightnings !!??

  • tsb2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
      Last weekend, Fred Lahrman reported a single Whooping Crane with approx.
      7,000 Sandhill Cranes at the North end of Last Mountain Lake.

      I have read or heard nothing about the success, or lack ,of the Nature
      Saskatoon Whooping Crane Tour on last Saturday. Were there any Whooper's
      found?

      Bob Luterbach
      Regina Sask.
    • Stan Shadick
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
        The Saskatoon Nature Society trip occurs next Saturday.