New pictures (no sightings)

  • Robert Johanson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2003
      For those with access to the website for Saskbirds, the photo gallery
      has some new additions. In order to access the photos, Yahoo
      requires that you sign in so you need an account. If you do not
      currently have a Yahoo account and would like to create one, click on
      this link:

      Thanks to Mary Ann for the contributions.

      Robert Johanson
      Moderator, Saskbirds
    • micknsharon
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2003
        Nice to see some new good quality photographs, the Cedar Waxwing is
        excellent.
        Are we adding Mute Swan to the year list or are these not wild birds?
        I cannot recall seeing any reports on this species, did I just miss
        it?

        Cheers,
        Mick,
        Saskatoon.