Re: [Saskbirds] South Sask River (Canoe) Trip Report

  • Harv Lane
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2001
      Hi Trevor,

      That sounds like a mighty fine trip to take. The wildlife sounded like it
      was spectacular and it certainly would be a shame to lose that area to the
      Meridian Dam(n)!!! I hope to be able to make a canoe trip like that some
      time in the future ... if anybody is going and needs another paddler, I'll
      try to make myself available next summer.

      Nice to hear from you on Saskbirds again, Trevor.

      Cheers,
      Harv

      Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 3:27 PM
      Subject: [Saskbirds] South Sask River (Canoe) Trip Report