Testing

  • Harv Lane
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26 12:17 PM
      Hi folks,

      I seem to be having trouble sending out messages to Saskbirds ... a really troubling problem for the moderator of the site!!!  I'm just getting some help to see what the problem is.  Then I'll try resending the messages I sent during the last couple of weeks.

      Cheers,
      Harv
    • Kathy Hedegard
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2006
        Just sending a test message to see if anything happens.
        Kathy in Estevan