Re: [Saskbirds] Advice needed.

  • Harv Lane
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2001
      Hi Alan,

      I have read over your list and pretty much come to the conclusion that you
      must also have come to ... Saskatoon is redundant for you birding needs. If
      you bird in Prince Albert and the Regina and Cypress Hills, you will
      definitely get anything that you might have picked up in Saskatoon. I will
      also be gone during the time you are in Saskatchewan so I'm sorry I won't be
      able to go out with you or help you much. I hope other people on this site
      have sent you specific directions for the birds you need when you are in
      their areas. Is there anything else I can help you with for finalizing your
      plans?

      Cheers,
      Harv

      Harv Lane