Chestnut-sided Warbler

  • al hartley
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2003
      Oops, I goofed! I guess the CHESTNUT-SIDED WARBLER I saw at Murray
      Point yesterday is a new one for this year's list.

      Peace

      Al Hartley
      Saskatoon
    • Harv Lane
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2003
        Al's Chestnut-sided Warbler gives us 264 species for the year. Keep up the
        good work and thanks, Al. Saskbirders should also delete this bird from the
        "birds we're still missing" list.

        Cheers,
        Harv

        > Oops, I goofed! I guess the CHESTNUT-SIDED WARBLER I saw at Murray
        > Point yesterday is a new one for this year's list.
        >
        > Peace
        >
        > Al Hartley
        > Saskatoon

      • Nick Saunders
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2013
          Greetings folks,

          Yesterday my backyard was host to another new bird for its list, a female Chestnut-sided Warbler.
          Also I had Red-eyed Vireo, several Tennessee Warbler's, a Yellow Warbler, a female Ruby-throated Hummingbird, and a Brown Thrasher.

          Cheers,

          Nick

          S'toon