Signs of Spring - nest building Black billed Magpie

  • Ron Jensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2014
      I was walking through Kinsmen Park along the trail south of City Hospital when near the children's play area a Black-billed Magpie caught my eye as it flew into the top of a tree. In the crown of the tree was the start of a nest which was not there when I last walked the trail about three weeks ago. Let's hope the magpies know what they are doing.

      Ron in Saskatoon