Fw: Little Gull at Radisson

  • Nick Saunders
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2013
      Greetings folks,

      This morning, Ron Jensen and I headed to Radisson Lake, where we met up with
      Bob Luterbach and Dan Sawatsky, who had seen the gull not long before we
      arrived from the east
      side of the lake, parked on the old road. After waiting a further hour or
      so, without seeing the bird, and saying our farewells, we decided to head
      across the other side of the lake where we spotted the gull foraging alone.

      On the way home Ron and I also saw a Rough-legged Hawk a Northern Harrier,
      and a small flock of around 25 Red-winged Blackbirds.

      I'm not sure if these gull photos will attach to this all new and 'improved'
      Saskbirds, but I'll try anyway. .

      Good luck to anyone else wishing to see this cute little Saskatchewan
      rarity.

      Cheers,

      Nick S

      Saskatoon