Re: [Saskbirds] Re: American Bittern

  • Jim Nordquist
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 21, 2013
      your email prompted me to call the Northgate mall,which is in Regina, and I was told the bird had been “dealt with”. I said that sounded terminal and the lady said no,they had taken it “somewhere”
      Jim Nordquist

      Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2013 8:29 AM
      Subject: [Saskbirds] Re: American Bittern

      What city is this? PLEASE call the Wildlife Rehabilitation of SK hotline at 306.242.7177 if ANYONE has anymore information on the location (city) of this bird!

      WRSOS can assist it.  Contact information would be helpful.

      Leslie

      Christopher Lake, SK

    • Tuchek, Leslie
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 22, 2013

        Thank you for your efforts to get the bird. In fact it was still in a box in a shed at the mall.  It was about mid afternoon before we could get a WROS volunteer available to pick it up. It was taken for care to a Regina veterinary hospital.

        If any of the members of this group know of injured or orphaned wildlife please call the Wildlife Rehabilitation Society of SK (WRSOS) hotline @ 306.242.7177 immediately.  (By the way WRSOS always looking for volunteers throughout the province. Call the hotline # for more information)

        Thanks again for your concern.

        Leslie

        Christopher Lake, SK