Re: American Bittern

  • Tuchek, Leslie
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 21, 2013

      What city is this? PLEASE call the Wildlife Rehabilitation of SK hotline at 306.242.7177 if ANYONE has anymore information on the location (city) of this bird!

      WRSOS can assist it.  Contact information would be helpful.

      Leslie

      Christopher Lake, SK

    • Jim Nordquist

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 22, 2013

          Thank you for your efforts to get the bird. In fact it was still in a box in a shed at the mall.  It was about mid afternoon before we could get a WROS volunteer available to pick it up. It was taken for care to a Regina veterinary hospital.

          If any of the members of this group know of injured or orphaned wildlife please call the Wildlife Rehabilitation Society of SK (WRSOS) hotline @ 306.242.7177 immediately.  (By the way WRSOS always looking for volunteers throughout the province. Call the hotline # for more information)

          Thanks again for your concern.

          Leslie

          Christopher Lake, SK