Barn Swallows

  • Brenda Schmidt
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2013
      Harvey and I watched a happy flock of 24 Barn Swallows on the move,
      feeding over the outskirts of Creighton this afternoon.

      Plenty of geese and Sandhills going over town today.

      Happy migration!
      Brenda Schmidt
      Creighon, SK
    • valndoyle
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2016

        We finally spotted our FOY Barn Swallows today. Along the 641 by Yellow Grass.

        Val T -McTaggart