VARC - Summer Blog!

  • derekjmatthews
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2013
      Hi Birders and Banders,
      I’ve just uploaded the summer blog with all the activity from July and Augusts’ monitoring and banding at Colony Farm.

      This is a jam packed blog from our busiest period of the year with fantastic species diversity and lots of ageing and sexing information for molt lovers!

      For all the summer activity at VARC please click here:   http://www.birdvancouver.com/blog_summer13.html Happy fall migration birding and banding!   Derek   Derek Matthews Vancouver Avian Research Centre
      Vancouver, BC www.birdvancouver.com