Website

  • gpkgreg
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 1, 2013
      Yes it is very unfortunate what they did to this site
    • Bruce Wilson
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 2, 2013
        The owmer/moderator can make the changes. They need to click on
        Management at the right end of the toolbar below the cover photo and
        then select Control Panel and then Access Control to set up the new settings.

        At 23:27 9/1/2013, you wrote:
        >The group also locks out non-members from seeing content. What ever
        >happen this seems like quite the step backward
        > Brett Regina

        Bruce Wilson
        Barrie, Ontario
        Life Member NMRA Member Gauge 0 Guild
        Member Scale 7 Group Member 7mm NGA
        Member Bird Studies Canada Member Ontario Bird Banding Association
      • kmscouts
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 2, 2013
          I assume we can change the image too.  I get a great shot of a cyclist but not very birding oriented.
          Kevin

          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 2, 2013
            Yes:

            1st thing you need is an image that is 1025 x 200 max or in a ratio
            for that if smaller at 96 dpi. Mouse over the yahoops image at the
            centre of the right side and a box Change Cover appears. Click it
            and then select you cover image and OK. If you are happy with the way
            it looks Click save and you are done.

            I have used photo editing software to work with images to get the to
            250 max height and then create a canvas size 1025 x 250 and place the
            image where it want it usually centre of right side so it does not
            interfere with the group description on lower the left.