Re: [Saskbirds] The Great Sand Hills

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31 7:55 PM

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31 8:47 PM
        Kathy & Liis
        Sounds as if weather conditions this morning were terrible. Hopefully, tomorrow morning the weather will be much improved and your diligence will be rewarded.

        Fran and her sister Mary reported flushing a SATH yesterday afternoon in another area ? of the valley with large sagebrush.

        Dan did see two Brown Thrashers with one in an isolated bush along the steep edge of the valley in the southwest portion of valley. The other was as mentioned found later as we exited past the larger mixed grove of chokecherries and aspen a few meters northeast of the smaller bush where we saw the SATH.

        Good birding