Check your Sightings

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      All
      I have just mailed a first draft of the Birders Journal Report. Please scan
      it quickly for errors and omissions and respond. If some of your sightings
      are omitted it may have been an oversight. I did attempt to reduce some
      redundancies in feeder sightings.

      You will note that some species are ignored this report to reduce it to more
      manageable proportions.

      If you contributed and did not receive a copy it may have been my error or a
      mailbox problem. Check with me.

      Take care
      Bob Luterbach