Ruffed Grouse family location needed

  • Shadick, Stan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013
      Living Sky Wildlife Rehabilitation has raised an orphaned Ruffed Grouse whose mother was hit by a car. The young grouse is ready to be released. We would like to release it into another family of Ruffed Grouse.

      If anyone has recent sightings of a Ruffed Grouse family within an hour's drive of Saskatoon, please email me the precise location. Also indicate if you have seen it at the location on repeated dates.

      Thanks,

      Stan Shadick
      Saskatoon