Gulls

  • Kathy Hedegard
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 23 10:04 AM
      A huge circling flock of Franklin's Gulls has just passed over my part of Estevan.  There were approx. 300 birds, in various plumage stages.  No vocalizations.

      Kathy in Estevan

    • bobluterbach
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 24 11:06 AM
        Kathy
        Yesterday, I saw groups of adult Franklin's Gulls flying east past
        Valeport. There were a few juveniles among them. My estimate was 500
        birds in groups of 30+-.

        Enjoy birding