Hawks

  • Norm Krell
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 22, 2013
      I see the ferruginous hawks which were banded in early July have left the nest and the swainson nest I've been watching has hatched.
      I've also been watching young orioles feed with their parents and young finches as well. I have a pair of American goldfinch at my feeders these days and have watched a grey catbird bring worms back to its nest.
      Norm Krell
      Swift Current
    • Joel
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 30
        Yesterday we had lots of new for the year birds and more of others already seen.

        Most birds were seen closer to Shamrock:
        Western Meadowlarks
        Longspurs - heard only (Lapland's)
        Northern Shrike
        Green-winged Teal