Cliff Swallows!

  • Ryan Bradshaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013
      I headed over to Redberry Lake yesterday in hopes of adding the Scoter to my life list, but no luck this time! However, on the journey to and from Redberry, we stopped to admire two large colonies of Cliff Swallows. One was at the Borden Bridge, and the other was located under an old bridge off highway 40 just west of Krydor. You can also walk beneath this bridge for a great view of the nests and chicks!

      Ryan in Saskatoon