Breeding Ruby-crowned Kinglets in Saskatoon

  • Nick Saunders
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2013
      Just back from my Mother-In Law's place in the Avalon area of town, where I witnessed some copulation activities between a pair of very vocal Ruby-crowned Kinglet's hanging around her 2 large Spruce trees.
      I will keep an eye out and see if any youngsters's are around in the coming weeks..

      Cheers,

      Nick

      S'toon

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2013
        We have suspected breeding in Wascana Parks for several years recently. Not this n

        Bob L

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2013
          No sign of Ruby-crowned Kinglets lingering this year though. We saw a pair mating last year near Totem area, Wascana Park. Sorry for the incomplete message. Oops :-)

          Bob L