Broadview Birds

  • donaldweidl
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2013
      Hi folks, the snow has stopped and we have at least 25 cm left on the ground. Keeping the snow clear beneath the feeders yesterday was a job, but worth while. Besides 50 or more Dark-eyed Juncos and House Sparrows, 2 Fox Sparrows, 1 Chipping Sparrow, 4 American Tree Sparrows, 1 White-crowned Sparrow,2 Mourning Doves, and 1 Vesper Sparrow showed up.

      Take Care. Don