Mtn Bluebird

  • ghostown2
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2013
      I had the unfortunate find of the first Mountain Bluebird I've seen this spring laying on the highway by my place just west of Maple Creek. I've been watching intently for the Mtn Bluebird to show up as it's usually the third week in March when they first arrive. This one had just recently been hit as it was still warm. Sad. It's a nice specimen, in good shape, if anyone is looking.
      Also saw three snow geese today.

      Melody
      Maple Creek, SK

      Sent from my iPad