Back Yard Visitors

  • Terry Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      Just returned from holidays and replenished the feeders and had 4-5 Common Redpolls at the sunflower feeder, Black Capped Chickadees, Red-breasted Nuthatches and a Downy Woodpecker in the Poplar tree. I thought after a two week absence the Red-breasted Nuthatches that frequent my front yard fir trees may have moved on but they waited for my return and I am hand-feeding a couple of pairs of them pine nuts each time I go out the door. Feel free to pop by with a pocket of pine nuts if you want that unique experience.

      Terry