Re: [Saskbirds] Re: Pine grosbeaks

  • Kathy H
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2012
      Hi Joyce. There’s very interesting birding around Humboldt and it is great to have someone from there posting on Saskbirds.

      The point Bob L was making is that it is good form to sign off each post with your name and location.

      Happy Winter Birding,
      Kathy Hedegard
      Estevan, SK

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2012
        Excellent birding habitat and location Joyce. Do you ever get Evening Grosbeaks in your area?

        Good Birding
        We live in Humboldt. We live along the golf course which has a wide strip of evergreens and other trees which is perfect for the birds.

      • Joyce Bay
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
          No Evening Grosbeaks that we know of . Hopefully they also will grace our feeders. We had 1 Rose Breasted Grosbeak a few years ago but none lately.
            Joyce B.
           Humboldt,Sask.