Rochdale Pk Dec 02 2012

  • K M
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2012
      Hi everyone.
        The last time I saw the Albino House Sparrow was Wed, Nov 28th and my neighbour saw him on the following day (I can't see her feeder from my place). If he appears again, I'll post.
         The Robin continues in the Mountain Ash shrubs behind the NW Leisure Centre (pull into Arnasson parking lot, go to the east end (by the lake).
         We still have White-winged Crossbills and Redpolls coming and going and of course... House Sparrows : )
             Kim in Regina