Cinema Road

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2012
      I went out tonight (Saturday) but misjudged the time and it was close to dark. So I just darted down to Cinema Road and the first ponds. Too dark to see most distant ducks but there was an immature black crowned night heron there. It flew from the south pond, I thought into trees but when I got to the shore of the north pond, there was one there. I wasn't sure if it was a 2nd or not. I drove up the road a short while then turned back almost fully dark. In that same north pond there were two juvenilve black crowned night herons and one adult Great Blue Heron.

      Kevin in Regina