Dark Mantled Gull Offshore at Goose Hill Park

  • tsb2001@sasktel.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2012
      Later this evening, I observed a dark mantled bird which resembled the adult Lesser Black-backed Gull.

      Upon closer observation, this bird although of the correct size and jizz of this species had bright pink legs instead of the paler yellow legs of the bird seen last night!!

      We will have to see this bird better to determine if it is a hybrid or first adult LBBG or ?

      Enjoy your birding