Horned Larks and American Tree Sparrows

  • youngdi59
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2012
      Two new birds for my list! Only two months to go to my 1 year anniversary of becoming a birder and I'm now at 60 birds. The joy of being a newbie. :) I saw horned larks and tree sparrows this afternoon in Martensville.

      Dianne Young
      Martensville
    • Val T
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2012
        Congratulations Dianne. It's great to see enthusiastic newbies and also wonderful to see so many new posters. At your rate it won't take you long to surpass my sightings for sure. Good birding.

        Val T