Off to the Cinema

  • tford4455
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
      Made the popular trek to Cinema 6 grid Thurs a.m. and was rewarded with seeing 5-6 Snowy's, both on the ground and on telephone poles. Was able to get an excellent pic of one high up on a pole which I have posted to gallery. Also saw Bob L. and a red fox, a great start to Winter.

      Terry
      Regina
    • Gord'n'Maureen
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
        What kind of bird is Bob Terry?

        Made the popular trek to Cinema 6 grid Thurs a.m. and was rewarded with seeing 5-6 Snowy's, both on the ground and on telephone poles. Was able to get an excellent pic of one high up on a pole which I have posted to gallery. Also saw Bob L. and a red fox, a great start to Winter.

        Terry

      • prairiesfk
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2011
          Well then A Bob Terry is a Bobolink yes?