First bird of 2003, last bird of 2002

  • Brenda Schmidt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Again this year on Manitobabirds there is a request to everybody to post
      their first bird of 2003 and last bird of 2002. How about here in Sask?
      My last bird of 2002 - BC Chickadee
      My first bird of 2003 - Downy Woodpecker

      Happy New Year!
      Brenda Schmidt
      Creighton, SK
    • Kenneth Noble
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
        I know you didn't mean to include Surrey, but for the record:
        last bird of 2002: pied wagtail
        First bird of 2003: mallard, heard soon after midnight.
        Ken

        Brenda Schmidt wrote:

        >Again this year on Manitobabirds there is a request to everybody to post
        >their first bird of 2003 and last bird of 2002. How about here in Sask?
        >My last bird of 2002 - BC Chickadee
        >My first bird of 2003 - Downy Woodpecker
        >
        >Happy New Year!
        >Brenda Schmidt
        >Creighton, SK

        Kenneth Noble, Hurst Green, Oxted, Surrey

        Visit my web site at:
        http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kenneth.noble1