northern hawk owl

  • dan sawatzky
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2011
      Hi

      I was sitting having lunch when a northern hawk owl swooped past my front window and landed atop the neighbours spruce. Thought it was a Merlin at first but quickly realized it was more exciting than that. Perched for a few mins then flew off to the east. Will be searching for it for the next little while. I live in Hillsdale at 66 Lake St if anyone wants to come and search the area.

      Dan
      Regina
    • Scott Manly
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2011
        OOOHHHH! I trust you will keep us posted if it shows up again!