VARC - October Blog!

  • Derek Matthews
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      Hi Birders and Banders,

      I've just uploaded the final, humungous blog of the year!

      Our normal quieter October exploded with huge numbers of birds moving
      through the park and resulted in one of our busiest months of the year
      with lots of species diversity including two White-throated Sparrows,
      two Wilson's Snipes, two Northern Shrikes and several Accipiters all
      caught for banding.

      The blog is loaded with information on molt from Zonotrichia and
      Melospiza Sparrows to Wood Warblers and Woodpeckers!

      For photos and information on all of this month's activity at VARC
      please click here:

      http://birdvancouver.com/oct.html <http://birdvancouver.com/oct.html>

      Happy fall birding and banding!

      Derek