I DIDN"T SEND THIS: Re: Whopping Cranes?

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
      Very odd. This message showed up in Saskbirds but I didn't send it. Well I did send it - about 2 weeks ago and it showed up then. But it showed up this morning and I didn't resend it as I was not planning to go to Muskiki Lake again. And there were reports after the 16th.

      Yet this new message has my email and an Oct 31st date. Anyone know why it would show up now?

      Kevin (the real Kevin this time)

      --- In Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <kmscouts@...> wrote:

      > Thought I'd go north to Muskiki Lake this Saturday to see if the Whooping Cranes were still there. I think the last report was from the 16th. Has anyone seen them during this week? Thanks.
      >
      > Kevin

    • Bob Parsons
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
        Sometimes happens to me, emails from Saskbird show up a week late.

        Bob edmonton

        On 01/11/2011 7:34 AM, Kevin wrote:

        > Very odd. This message showed up in Saskbirds but I didn't send it.
        > Well I did send it - about 2 weeks ago and it showed up then. But it
        > showed up this morning and I didn't resend it as I was not planning to
        > go to Muskiki Lake again. And there were reports after the 16th.
        >
        > Yet this new message has my email and an Oct 31st date. Anyone know
        > why it would show up now?
        >
        > Kevin (the real Kevin this time)
        >
        > --- In Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Saskbirds%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > "Kevin" <kmscouts@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Thought I'd go north to Muskiki Lake this Saturday to see if the
        > Whooping Cranes were still there. I think the last report was from the
        > 16th. Has anyone seen them during this week? Thanks.
        > >
        > > Kevin

      • Don Wilson
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
          YahooGroups has been experiencing some technical difficulties as of
          late. Other Groups are affected, too.
          Don Wilson

          --
          http://www.stsk.ca Small Town Saskatchewan - Videos from the Heartland