Whopping Cranes?

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2011
      Thought I'd go north to Muskiki Lake this Saturday to see if the Whooping Cranes were still there. I think the last report was from the 16th. Has anyone seen them during this week? Thanks.

      Kevin
    • Kevin
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
        Very odd. This message showed up in Saskbirds but I didn't send it. Well I did send it - about 2 weeks ago and it showed up then. But it showed up this morning and I didn't resend it as I was not planning to go to Muskiki Lake again. And there were reports after the 16th.

        Yet this new message has my email and an Oct 31st date. Anyone know why it would show up now?

        Kevin (the real Kevin this time)

        --- In Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <kmscouts@...> wrote:

        > Thought I'd go north to Muskiki Lake this Saturday to see if the Whooping Cranes were still there. I think the last report was from the 16th. Has anyone seen them during this week? Thanks.
        >
        > Kevin

      • Bob Parsons
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
          Sometimes happens to me, emails from Saskbird show up a week late.

          Bob edmonton

          On 01/11/2011 7:34 AM, Kevin wrote:

          > Very odd. This message showed up in Saskbirds but I didn't send it.
          > Well I did send it - about 2 weeks ago and it showed up then. But it
          > showed up this morning and I didn't resend it as I was not planning to
          > go to Muskiki Lake again. And there were reports after the 16th.
          >
          > Yet this new message has my email and an Oct 31st date. Anyone know
          > why it would show up now?
          >
          > Kevin (the real Kevin this time)
          >
          > --- In Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Saskbirds%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > "Kevin" <kmscouts@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Thought I'd go north to Muskiki Lake this Saturday to see if the
          > Whooping Cranes were still there. I think the last report was from the
          > 16th. Has anyone seen them during this week? Thanks.
          > >
          > > Kevin

        • Don Wilson
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
            YahooGroups has been experiencing some technical difficulties as of
            late. Other Groups are affected, too.
            Don Wilson

            --
            http://www.stsk.ca Small Town Saskatchewan - Videos from the Heartland