Re: Sabine's Gull at Buck Lake...

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
      I was away in Ottawa and came back to catch up on messages. Read Bob's email about the Sabine's Gull last night before bed and this message this morning.

      Coincidentially last night when I went to bed I was reading one of Anne Cleeve's bird watcher mysteries (Come Death and High Water), one of the birders on the island where the murder takes place - sees a Sabine's Gull which was needed for the island observatory's bird list.

      Kevin