VARC - August Blog!

  • Derek Matthews
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011
      Hi Birders and Banders,

      I've just uploaded the August blog with TONS of information on molt
      and molt limits in the making!

      For photos and information on all of this month's activity at VARC
      including more photos of confusing birds in juvenal plumage, another
      confusing `Traill's' Flycatcher, Accipiters, Woodpeckers and
      LOTS more please click here:

      http://birdvancouver.com/august.html
      <http://birdvancouver.com/august.html>

      Happy late summer birding and banding!