VARC - July Blog!

  • Derek Matthews
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      Hi Saskbirds Birders and Banders,

      I've just uploaded another long blog for July when we were inundated
      with visitors including film crews from Global TV and the Wilderness
      Committee doing documentaries on Barn Swallows and other aerial
      insectivores.

      For photos and information on all of this activity including essays on
      prealternate molt in dendroica warblers, ageing woodpeckers,
      characteristics of birds in juvenal plumage, and LOTS more please click
      here:

      http://birdvancouver.com/july.html <http://birdvancouver.com/july.html>

      Happy summer birding and banding!

      Derek