regina,99

  • Jim Nordquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      Not too much to say,but in the last few weeks,I have seen Eurasian collared doves regularly along Millar crescent,which is on my way to work in the a.m.
      On Sunday morning Mom and I did rte.99. The only thing noteworthy was a Caspian tern along the the valley northwest of Craven. The only reason I know it was a caspian tern,is because Bob L had seen it earlier,so when I am driving through terrible sunday traffic and can't stop,but I see a tern the size of a small cessna with another tern, I am confident that's what it was.
      There is still an incredible amount of water in the valley.
      This morning I was biking downtown when I heard ravens. This was at College and Angus. There were at least two,maybe three. I could see two but thought I heard more,but it was hard to tell because of the echo effect and the crows were stirring it up a bit.
      Jim Nordquist
      Regina Sask