Lazuli Bunting attacking picture window at Pike Lake

  • dan nerves
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011
      Had a male Lazuli Bunting attacking his reflection in my picture window. landed on a nearby shovel handle but i could not get my camera in time. Perhaps he will return and i can get an image. First time i have seen this species here and certainly never acting in a territorial fashion in this way. Will keep an eye out for him.

      Rose br Grosbeaks and Purple finches and Lark Sparrow still sing here daily at this location..

      Sincerely
      daniel