Re: [Saskbirds] re: EABL - Rosetown area

  • J Frank Roy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2011
      Thanks, Mary Ann. But you didn't read my message carefully enough! Not only do I want the date ( Got that now. Thanks) but the name of the observer is crucial, should the record ever be published. I'm looking forward to Part II. Sincere thanks, Frank

      Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 14:43:41 -0600
      From: M A <dudra.m@...>
      To: Sask Birds <Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com>

      This week, a friend of mine from Rosetown saw 1 male Eastern Bluebird at
      Eagle Creek -- approx six miles (?) northwest of Rosetown. He scanned
      the area but did not see any other Bluebirds in the area. He described
      it to me... with the beautiful blue back and red breast it was certainly
      not a Mountain Bluebird. I showed him a photo of both the Eastern
      Bluebird and the Lazuli Bunting... he is sure it was the EABL.