re: EABL - Rosetown area

  • M A
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2011
      In my haste to get this posted, I didn't proof read my note... and
      forgot the date the EABL was seen at Eagle Creek. My friend saw it on
      April 23.

      I apologize for this omission. It is always nice to know when something
      was seen. I know I like to know when and where birds are seen.

      - Mary Ann, Swift Current, SK
      50° 17' 00" N - 107° 48' 00" W
      http://dudrl.sasktelwebsite.net

      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2011
        Thanks, Mary Ann. But you didn't read my message carefully enough! Not only do I want the date ( Got that now. Thanks) but the name of the observer is crucial, should the record ever be published. I'm looking forward to Part II. Sincere thanks, Frank