Re: Nick Saunders

  • K M
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2010
      Congratulations Nick. What a beautiful shot. For anyone who wants to see it
      check out the GBBC website.    http://www.birdsource.org/gbbc/whycount.html%c2%a0

          Kim in Regina

    • skyman845
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2010
        Yes congrats bud, well done. You definately have that ability to capture the perfect shot. Give me a tenth of your ability and I will be happy.

        Greg

        --- In Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com, K M <dragonflypondsk@...> wrote:

        > Congratulations Nick. What a beautiful shot. For anyone who wants to see it
        > check out the GBBC website.    http://www.birdsource.org/gbbc/whycount.html%c2%a0
        >
        >     Kim in Regina

      • Scott Manly
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 30, 2010
          Great shot Nick! Congratulations too!

          Keep up the good work.
          Scott

          ________________________________
          Yes congrats bud, well done. You definately have that ability to capture the
          perfect shot. Give me a tenth of your ability and I will be happy.

          Greg

          --- In Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com, K M <dragonflypondsk@...> wrote:

          > Congratulations Nick. What a beautiful shot. For anyone who wants to see it
          > check out the GBBC website.    http://www.birdsource.org/gbbc/whycount.html%c2%a0
          >
          >     Kim in Regina

        • nikovich71
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 30, 2010
            Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words.

            Nick

            --- In Saskbirds@yahoogroups.com, Scott Manly <manlyrs@...> wrote:

            > Great shot Nick! Congratulations too!
            >
            > Keep up the good work.
            > Scott

          • dwnord
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2010
              Congratulations, Nick. I have admired the many beautiful shots you have posted on Sask birds so am not surprised. Dorothy Nordquist