Congratulations to Nick Saunders

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2010
      For being the winner of the Great Backyard Bird Count 2010 photo contest . His photo was the winning entry out of nearly 7,000 entries. This award is given on behalf of Audubon, Cornell laboratory of Ornithology and Bird Studies Canada.
      It is a very beautiful picture and work of art. Way to go.

      Gordon Crockford
      Saskatoon
    • Val T
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2010
        Congratulations from us also! Way to go Nick. We have a few years of calendars of your bird photos that may be collectors items eh!! You are a super photographer.

        Val and Doyle

      • tsb2001@sasktel.net

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2010
            Thanks guys, and Gord, wasn't expecting that :-)

            I got the confirmation email this morning.

            Nick