Lark Sparrow, Marsh Wrens & Mt Bluebird...

  • Scott Manly
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 8:47 AM
      Spent some time at the Buffalo Pound Provincial Park this morning and noticed
      that the fledgling Marsh Wrens were very inquisitive and visible. Often had two
      or three on the boardwalk or rails within 10 feet of me checking me out.

      Later, at the Buffalo viewing tower, I was photographing the male Mountain
      Bluebird on the fence when a Lark Sparrow flew up and landed on the fence just a
      foot away from him.

      Good birding,
      Scott Manly
      Moose Jaw, SK