Nashville warblers in MJ

  • Bill & Lynne McDonald
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 10:39 AM
      I've only seen the one, but I'm hearing many songs, and unless there is
      another bird that sounds very similar, I would say we have a large number of
      Nashville warblers in town. They seem to be outnumbering our more common
      yellow warblers. We also still have a large population of Swainson's
      thrushes. Also this morning I saw some courtship behaviour from a pair of
      Baltimore orioles in Wakamow Valley.

      Bill, Moose Jaw